-   -   ScrollBar object (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334603-scrollbar-object.html)

Angie

ScrollBar object

When I add the ScrollBar object to my form and run the form, the square
inside the bar blinks after you use it and keeps blinking. Is there a way to
make it quit the blinking already?

Thanks,
Angie

Jim Cone

ScrollBar object

Angie,

Irritating isn't it.
Set the Large Change property to a value that is greater
than the Max property.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Angie" wrote in message
When I add the ScrollBar object to my form and run the form, the square
inside the bar blinks after you use it and keeps blinking. Is there a way to
make it quit the blinking already?
Thanks,
Angie

NickHK

ScrollBar object

Angie,
It only blinks because it has the focus.
When the focus changes to another control, hey presto, no blink.

If it was the first control with a TabIndex property that you placed on the
userform, it will initially have the focus and blink. Solution: Set the
TabIndex of a different control to 0.

NickHK