-   -   Macro fails after screen is locked or screensaver becomes active (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334593-re-macro-fails-after-screen-locked-screensaver-becomes-active.html)

Tim Williams

Macro fails after screen is locked or screensaver becomes active

How is the code being run?

Are you using sendkeys ?

Tim

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Denham" wrote in message
Hello,
We have an excel spredsheet that has a macro for formatting. This report

is
run automaticall every two hours, but in a case when the screen saver

becomes
active, or if the workstation is locked, we get an error when we log back

in
with the excel in the background stating this.
"Not enough system resources to display completely", its mentioned the

MSKB
article, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829348/

We would like to know, if anyone was able to get this fixed from MS.

OS: WinXP Pro
Office XP (2002)
SP 3 Installed.

Thanks for any updates.