-   -   Data Area in Excel 2005 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334590-data-area-excel-2005-a.html)

Rodrigo

Data Area in Excel 2005

Hi:

I need reconfigure the Data Area of a Worksheet in Excel 2003, i mean, i
have a worksheet with data only in range A1:C4, however when i try to get the
last cell of the worksheet, using
ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select, i get the cell F10... I tried of
eliminate and clear rows 5-10 and columns D-F, but didn`t work and still get
F10 cell like the last one.

Thanks

Rodrigo

Dave Peterson

Data Area in Excel 2005

Did you try saving the file to see if that helped.

Debra Dalgleish has some techniques at:
to reset that lastused cell.

--

Dave Peterson