-   -   Inserting Dim'd Name Between Letters? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334549-inserting-dimd-name-between-letters.html)

Losse[_15_]

Inserting Dim'd Name Between Letters?

I would like to have the lines of my graph labeled depending on th
number in the name of the file. For example, when the name of the fil
is "13T_4per0500," I want the lines to be labeled 13T300K4per0500
13T600K4per0500, and 13T900K4per0500. It would also suit my purposes i
I could just input the the changing number (in this case 4) into a cel
and have the value of that cell be used to determine the label. Th
line name must remain with no spaces in it

--
Loss
Losse's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2481