-   -   Command Button Hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334455-command-button-hyperlink.html)

Brad

Command Button Hyperlink

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

Is it possible to have a button on a form act as a hyperlink?

If so, how do I do this?

Thanks,

Brad

Anne Troy[_2_]

Command Button Hyperlink

You can use a textbox from the Drawing toolbar, Brad.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Brad" wrote in message
Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

Is it possible to have a button on a form act as a hyperlink?

If so, how do I do this?

Thanks,

Brad

Brad

Command Button Hyperlink

You can use that on a user form?

Brad

"Brad" wrote in message
Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

Is it possible to have a button on a form act as a hyperlink?

If so, how do I do this?

Thanks,

Brad

Anne Troy[_2_]

Command Button Hyperlink

Sorry, Brad. No.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Brad" wrote in message
Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

Is it possible to have a button on a form act as a hyperlink?

If so, how do I do this?

Thanks,

Brad

Dave Peterson

Command Button Hyperlink

How about something like:

Option Explicit
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://www.yoursite.com"
End Sub

You might want to do the same thing with a label--format it blue underline so
that it looks like a hyperlink. It might be more familiar to users.

--

Dave Peterson

Brad

Command Button Hyperlink