-   -   How to select columns using column index (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334442-how-select-columns-using-column-index.html)

luvgreen

How to select columns using column index

Greetings! I would like to select column D to K. Instead of using
Columns("D:K").select, I tried Columns("4:11").select. It did not work. How
can I make it work if I only know the column index? Thanks.

Dave Peterson

How to select columns using column index

How about:

range("d:k").select
or
range(Columns(4),columns(11)).select
or
columns(4).resize(,8).select

--

Dave Peterson

luvgreen

How to select columns using column index

Thank you so much for answering my question. It worked great!