-   -   New Menu in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334364-new-menu-excel.html)

Newbie

New Menu in Excel

Hello,
How can I add a new menu in a menu bar in Excel?
A new command (item) to this menu ?
And attach a VBA macro to this command ?

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

New Menu in Excel

Hi Newbie

http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=xlw
How to customize menus and menu bars in Excel

Creating Custom Menus (John Walkenbach) TIP

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...oadcommandbars

Ole P. Erlandsen's Web Site (Example workbooks)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Newbie" wrote in message ...
Hello,
How can I add a new menu in a menu bar in Excel?
A new command (item) to this menu ?
And attach a VBA macro to this command ?

Thanks

Newbie

New Menu in Excel

Thanks you !