-   -   Retirement Savings Last (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333911-retirement-savings-last.html)

Paul Ilacqua

Retirement Savings Last

Could someone post the formulas necessary to calculate how long a lump sum
will last if I withdraw X amount with it earning x % interest. I've used a
canned financial calc and it does not seem correct.
Thank You

Paul

Chip Pearson

Retirement Savings Last

The NPER function should compute this. See help for more info.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson