-   -   Horrific news from London (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333856-horrific-news-london.html)

Jerry W. Lewis

Horrific news from London

I am outraged to hear of the cowardly attacks in London today. To the
many British participants in these newsgroups, I hope that you and your
families are safe.

It is sad that some people's minds and morals are so bankrupt that they
think such actions are worthwhile.

Jerry

Henry[_5_]

Horrific news from London

"Jerry W. Lewis" wrote in message
I am outraged to hear of the cowardly attacks in London today. To the many
British participants in these newsgroups, I hope that you and your families
are safe.

It is sad that some people's minds and morals are so bankrupt that they
think such actions are worthwhile.

Jerry

Thank you, Jerry, for your concern.
Fortunately, as far as I know, all my family and friends are safe.
This, however, does not detract from my abhorrence of the events of this
morning.
As Tony Blair said earlier today:
"This is an attack, not only on the people of London but, on all the
civilised people of the world."

Once again, thank you for your concern.

Henry

Adam[_13_]

Horrific news from London

Its stupid of them, what does bombing our country do?

It just charges us with more determination to rid their countries from
the likes of them.

Londoners are strong minded people, we remember the regular attacks
from the IRA.

Nick Hodge

Horrific news from London

Jerry

Thanks for your sentiments... British People/Londoners, etc are strong
enough to overcome this... Hitler couldn't, the IRA couldn't... these
people will not either...trust me.

--
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jerry W. Lewis" wrote in message
I am outraged to hear of the cowardly attacks in London today. To the many
British participants in these newsgroups, I hope that you and your families
are safe.

It is sad that some people's minds and morals are so bankrupt that they
think such actions are worthwhile.

Jerry

Michael

Horrific news from London

Personally, I think both Britain and the US should expel all non-citizen
moslems from our countries.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Jerry

Thanks for your sentiments... British People/Londoners, etc are strong
enough to overcome this... Hitler couldn't, the IRA couldn't... these
people will not either...trust me.

--
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
HIS

"Jerry W. Lewis" wrote in message
I am outraged to hear of the cowardly attacks in London today. To the many
British participants in these newsgroups, I hope that you and your families
are safe.

It is sad that some people's minds and morals are so bankrupt that they
think such actions are worthwhile.

Jerry

Shetty

Horrific news from London

In fact, they are all useless and totally uneducated. They are
following maulvi and ulemas who knows only urdu and are short sighted.
Basically, islam (moslems) fully belives in violance and nothing else
as evident from their history.
Surely, you will overcome this.
Regards,