-   -   Insert Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333118-insert-rows.html)

Soniya[_4_]

Insert Rows

Hi All,

I have several sheets in my work book.
If I insert a row say row 10 in sheet3 I want to get a new inserted at
row 10 in my sheet5, sheet7 and sheet8. Is there a way to do this with
VBA ?

TIA

soniya

Soniya[_4_]

Insert Rows

Hi again ,

and I forget to mention to copy the formula from the aboe row at the
same time..?

say i f i have column a thru x then to copy formula from column C thru

thanks

R.VENKATARAMAN

Insert Rows

try to create a macro and then modify it to suit vba

Soniya wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi again ,

and I forget to mention to copy the formula from the aboe row at the
same time..?

say i f i have column a thru x then to copy formula from column C thru

thanks

Vinit[_2_]

Insert Rows

Hi Soniya,

Group the worksheet using following Macro:
Sheets(Array("Sheet5", "Sheet7", "Sheet8")).Select

Now every action performed on any group sheet will replicate to others

Regards,
Vinit