-   -   clock control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333112-clock-control.html)

medicenpringles[_14_]

clock control

i know office has a calendar control that allows the user to selec
dates on a calendar and return that value.

does anyone know if there is a clock control similar to that? maybe a
analog clock?

just wondering
stephe

--
medicenpringle

medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1645
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38300

K Dales[_2_]

clock control

Not anything included in Office. Try a net search for ActiveX Clock Time
Picker - I found a few 3rd party controls this way but will not recommend any
particular one(s) since I have not tried them. In most cases these would
need to be purchased/licensed. Also, beware of ActiveX controls from dubious
sources!

A better solution, in my opinion, is to build your own. A simple Userform
with a few textboxes/spinners (hour, minute, am/pm) can work well.

"medicenpringles" wrote:

i know office has a calendar control that allows the user to select
dates on a calendar and return that value.

does anyone know if there is a clock control similar to that? maybe an
analog clock?

just wondering
stephen

--
medicenpringles

medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16458
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=383008

uchiha

clock control

medicenpringles wrote on 06/28/2005 22:23 ET :
i know office has a calendar control that allows the user to selec
dates on a calendar and return that value.

does anyone know if there is a clock control similar to that? maybe a
analog clock?

just wondering
stephe

medicenpringle

medicenpringles's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...info&userid45
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid8300

Yes, there are calendar controls like what you described:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/ca...overview.shtml

And there are also things about clock controls:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/clock_overview.shtml

However, since I don't have much experience on the clock control, don't know if
they have the functions as to what you mentioned.