-   -   How do make it a connection of Access Database from Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333107-how-do-make-connection-access-database-excel.html)

dennis

How do make it a connection of Access Database from Excel?

Hello;
I am creating a connection of Acess Database from a VBA code in Excel, but I
have a problem. The data base has protected with password; I know the key
word, but I don't know how to write it in VBA. That do I make?

Greetings.

PaulD

"Dennis" wrote in message
: Hello;
: I am creating a connection of Acess Database from a VBA code in Excel, but
: have a problem. The data base has protected with password; I know the key
: word, but I don't know how to write it in VBA. That do I make?
:
Here is some code I used in the past

Set cnnDB = New ADODB.Connection
With cnnDB
.Provider = "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"
.Mode = adModeRead
.Properties("Jet OLEDB:Database Password") = "password"
.Open "\\MyDatabase"
End With

Paul D

dennis

How do make it a connection of Access Database from Excel?

Thanks PaulD, it's wonderful

¡¡¡Worked it perfectly!!!

Grettings.

Dennis.