-   -   lock cells for editing-pawan (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333018-lock-cells-editing-pawan.html)

Pawan

lock cells for editing-pawan

I want few cells on my worksheet to lock for editing..means it should not be
edited from formula bar also. Is it possible?
Thank you in advance...
-Pawan

Tom Ogilvy

lock cells for editing-pawan

By default, all cells are Locked. (format=Cells=Protection, locked is
checked or unchecked)

Set up your cells the way you want - locked or unlocked

Then do Tools=Protection= Protect Sheet to enforce the Locked/Unlocked
condition.

Tom Ogilvy