-   -   Run macro from an excel file from another one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332998-run-macro-excel-file-another-one.html)

Bruce

Run macro from an excel file from another one

Is it possible to run a macro from an excel file via another one.

i.e. I have the files worksheet1 and workbook2. Workbook 2 has a macro
called test.

How do I call this from Workbook1?

Bruce

Anne Troy[_2_]

Run macro from an excel file from another one

Try this, Bruce:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=279
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Bruce" wrote in message
Is it possible to run a macro from an excel file via another one.

i.e. I have the files worksheet1 and workbook2. Workbook 2 has a macro
called test.

How do I call this from Workbook1?

Bruce

Bob Phillips[_7_]

Run macro from an excel file from another one

Application.Run "Workbook1.xls!Test"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips