-   -   Do loop skipping (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332981-do-loop-skipping.html)

medicenpringles[_12_]

Do loop skipping

can someone just tell me why a Do loop ends when it sees an empty cell?

when i run it in break mode, it loops until it reaches an empty cell
then it highligts the "Do Until" line, and acts like it acheived th
parameter i set, even though it didn't. what's wrong

--
medicenpringle

medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1645
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38266

Alan Beban[_2_]

Do loop skipping

medicenpringles wrote:
can someone just tell me why a Do loop ends when it sees an empty cell?

when i run it in break mode, it loops until it reaches an empty cell,
then it highligts the "Do Until" line, and acts like it acheived the
parameter i set, even though it didn't. what's wrong?

Post your code.

Alan Beban