-   -   Create and write XLS using OleDB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332931-create-write-xls-using-oledb.html)

sporadic

Create and write XLS using OleDB

I have an ArrayList of string[] objects that I just want to dump to a
Excel spreadsheet.
All the string[] objects are the exact same length, no null values.

How do I create an Excel file without Interop?

I'm trying
objCmd.CommandText = "Insert into [Sheet1$] values('a','b')";
after I manually create a file.. and sometimes that has worked an
sometimes it will tell me "number of query values and destinatio
fields are not the same".
I don't use column names. I just want to dump the values.
Any ideas

--
sporadicPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces