-   -   Control disappears from form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332825-control-disappears-form.html)

jashburn13

Control disappears from form

I've created a user form with the Microsoft date/time picker control on
it for data input by certain departments in our organization. It
appears that if someone opens this workook and then opens the form on a
computer that does not have the DTPicker control installed on their
computer, the control disappears from the form. The next time that
form is opened on a machine that does have the control installed the
form is blank and the controls must be added to the form all over
again. My question is, why is this happening and how can I stop it from
happening in the future.
Thanks in advance for any help!