-   -   colour text in validation lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332717-colour-text-validation-lists.html)

Dario[_3_]

colour text in validation lists

Hi,
I have a number of columns where all cells have a simple validation
list (YES,NO). What I would like to do is have a code whereby I can
colour a particular response when it is entered. i.e. YES colour =
Green. NO colour = Red. This will allow me to quickly scan for any
highlights.....anyone have any solutions?
thanks,
Dario :)

--
Dario
Dario's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24597

mangesh_yadav[_358_]

colour text in validation lists

Select all the cells you want this feature for. Go to Format
Conditional Formatting.
Add your conditions, something like if select equal to, enter "Yes" i
box, click on format button to select a color, either for the cell, o
the font. Add another for No.

Manges

--
mangesh_yada