-   -   outline...hide levels (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332706-outline-hide-levels.html)

icebreaker914

outline...hide levels

I AM TRYING TO HAVE A COMMAND BUTTON SHOW ALL LEVELS IN "TRUE" MODE AND HIDE
LEVELS IN "FALSE" MODE. I CAN SHOW THE LEVELS FINE, BUT CANNOT FIGURE OUT
HOW TO HIDE THEM. HELP PLEASE!
--
icebreaker914

keepITcool

outline...hide levels

iceBreaker..

turn on the macro recorder
Tools/Options/View : uncheck Outline Symbols in window options.

This is what you will get:
ActiveWindow.DisplayOutline = False

--
keepITcool