-   -   Run-Time error 57121 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332669-run-time-error-57121-a.html)

Linking to specific cells in pivot table

Run-Time error 57121

Hi - a client of mine is having a problem running a macro on a spreadsheet I
created -- looks like the issue has something to do with the fact that I
created the spreadsheet on a PC and he is trying to run in on a Mac. Does
anyone have any idea on how I could fix this? Thanks!! Below is his email
to me:

The program runs great in excel on my Windows 2K machine but does not run
on my Mac running OS X and MS 2004.

This is the message I get on the excel Mac program:
Run-Time error 57121
Can't exit design because Control "Comand Button 1" can not be created.