-   -   Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332536-password.html)

Naz

Password

Hello,

I have a workbook that has a few links to another workbook that is password
protect. Every time i open the forst workbook and update the links its asks
for the password of the other book which I then have to enter. This is not
ideal.
How can I create code that when the book opens the password automatically
gets input?
--

Naz,

Tom Ogilvy

Password

I don't think that is supported. The question is asked before any code is
run, so code is probably not a solution unless you want to open a dummy
workbook that takes care of everything else.

Tom Ogilvy