Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba help

Hello,

I am working on creating a Weeks of supply calc that would be a loop within
VBA and I am hoping I can get some help here. Below is a sample table.

Item OH Wk1 Wk2 Wk3 Wk4 Wk5 WOS
1 6 2 3 1 0 0 ?
2 10 1 4 3 2 5 ?
3 8 1 2 4 3 1 ?

In the table above, I have the current OH for each of the items listed. The
calculation for weeks of supply would be calculated in that the current OH -
each number to its right until it hits 0. Example, item 1 would have 3 weeks
of supply. Item 2 would have 4 weeks of supply. Item 3 would have 3.3 weeks
of supply.

Any help on VBA for this would be greatly appreciated.

Chris