-   -   How to add an entry in the Excel Right-Click Menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332399-how-add-entry-excel-right-click-menu.html)

Vobiscum

How to add an entry in the Excel Right-Click Menu

Hello,

I'd like to add contextual entries in the right-click excel menu, ie:

When selecting 2 cells and right clicking, I'd like the two firs
entries in the menu to be VBA functions that I designed

Could you help ?

Thanks,

vobiscu

--
Vobiscu
Vobiscum's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=245

Tom Ogilvy

How to add an entry in the Excel Right-Click Menu

If you are familiar with adding custom controls, then it is no different -
just working with the Cell commandbar.

This article talks about an error, but also provides sample code on how to
do it:

XL97: Macro Error Creating Custom Shortcut Menu Item

XL2000: Macro Error Creating Custom Shortcut Menu Item

Tom Ogilvy

"Vobiscum" wrote in message

Hello,

I'd like to add contextual entries in the right-click excel menu, ie:

When selecting 2 cells and right clicking, I'd like the two first
entries in the menu to be VBA functions that I designed

Could you help ?

Thanks,

vobiscum

--
Vobiscum
Vobiscum's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2459

Vobiscum[_2_]

How to add an entry in the Excel Right-Click Menu

Thanks Tom. I will have a look on this.

Vobiscum

(I've checked it and it worked fine. Thanks again!