-   -   functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332339-functions.html)

Kathy

functions

I have a large recreation soccer program that I have to do team scheduling
for....I would THINK that this could be done in Excel possibly using the
'RAND' function but I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

bhofsetz[_57_]

functions

Some preliminary questions that need to be addressed:

How many teams do you have to schedule?
Is there a requirement that each team has to play all the other teams?
Should each team not play the same team two times in the season?
How many games will each team be scheduled for?

Just some conditions that will need to be taken into consideration
before developing a formula or code.

--
bhofsetz
bhofsetz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18807