-   -   Importing Data from the Web (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332333-importing-data-web.html)

Learner

Importing Data from the Web

I am working to make a process to automatically update an excel spreadsheet.
The data comes from about 88 different web pages on our intranet. I have
already been able to import the data and have it refresh upon opening.

My problem comes with the updated data. Each month a new column is added.
I only need the most recent 12 months in my file. How do I change the coding
so my spreadsheet only extracts the most recent 12 months and replaces the
old 12 month's worth of data with the new data?

Thank you!