-   -   MACRO (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332275-macro.html)

Clyde

MACRO

I am looking for help with writing a macro that will copy ALL the excel files
in a folder and paste them in another directoiry.

The files on the network in k\finance\manacs\mdr\ohd reports\

I wantto copy all the files in the OHD REPORTS folder and paste them

l \ Clyde

I have tried using record a macro but the macro is blank. Can anybody help. ?

Bob Phillips[_7_]

MACRO

Const DirFrom As String = "k:\fin\service\mothly reports\ohd reports"
Const DirTo As String = "k:\fin\ops\distribution\ohdreports"

Sub CopyFiles()
Dim oFSO As Object
Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FilesystemObject")

oFSO.CopyFolder DirFrom, DirTo

HTH

Bob Phillips