-   -   Combining data from multiple workboods into one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332226-re-combining-data-multiple-workboods-into-one.html)

Ron de Bruin

Combining data from multiple workboods into one

Hi Glen

I have example code on my site to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Glen Mettler" wrote in message ...
I am working with a large WBS (Work Breaksdown Structue) - example:
The 500 series consists of 510,520,530,540,550 etc
Each of the subordinate series is its own workbook ie MM-510 Basic.xls (all have the same structure (tabs,columns and formats) but
with different rows
After the data is entered into all the workbooks, I need to consolidate each book into the 500 book.

Is there a programatic way I can loop thru the subordinate series and import the data into the respective 500 book tab?

Glen