Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I query the 'indent' level of text in a cell?

This is part of the format - cell - alignment setup.

There are many things that can be queried using an Excel function.

But how can I query the indent level?

I have tried/search for hours...please help!

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about
Len(yourcell) - Trim(yourcell)

The result would be the number of leading spaces provided you have no
other irregular spacing in the cell.