-   -   simulate a enter key behaviour? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332100-simulate-enter-key-behaviour.html)

Liedson31

simulate a enter key behaviour?

Hi everyone

i don´t know if this is possible.
i have a group of textboxes that on tab/enter key the cursor moves to the
next box.
my problem is that i have a group of frames and i want that on
me.textboxgroup in frame1 the cursor "move" to me.textboxgroup on frame2.

i have made:
while flag=0
if isntr(me.textboxgroup.name,"BOX")=0
'-----here is the code i want for keycode=enter and jump to the private sub
textbox_keypress() again - to jump for the next textbox

wend

is this possible, to simulate a enter key and jump to the keypress sub???

thanks very much
Miguel

shin

simulate a enter key behaviour?

SendKey "{ENTER}"

Shinya

"Liedson31" wrote in message
Hi everyone

i don$B!-(Bt know if this is possible.
i have a group of textboxes that on tab/enter key the cursor moves to the
next box.
my problem is that i have a group of frames and i want that on
me.textboxgroup in frame1 the cursor "move" to me.textboxgroup on frame2.

i have made:
while flag=0
if isntr(me.textboxgroup.name,"BOX")=0
'-----here is the code i want for keycode=enter and jump to the private
sub
textbox_keypress() again - to jump for the next textbox

wend

is this possible, to simulate a enter key and jump to the keypress sub???

thanks very much
Miguel

galimi[_2_]

simulate a enter key behaviour?

Miguel,

You can use the SendKeys method to send a carriage return
--
http://HelpExcel.com
1-888-INGENIO