-   -   Access toolpak program from Addins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/332056-access-toolpak-program-addins.html)

linchih

Access toolpak program from Addins

I am trying to access Histogram analysis functionality from Data Analysis
addin from within VBA but it couldn't find the macro even when I point it to
the folder where the file ATPVBAEN.XLA resides. I originally recorded the
statement as a macro and edit the program from there. The following statement
does not work in VBA.

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Histogram",
ActiveSheet.Range("$B$11:$B$178") _
, ActiveSheet.Range("$G$3"), ActiveSheet.Range("$A$11:$A$19"),
False, True _
, True, False

Any suggestion?
--
Gracebewithyouall

Nigel

Access toolpak program from Addins

You need to load the addin named 'Analysis ToolPack - VBA' to run the
procedures in VBA code.

Your code should run OK

--
Cheers