-   -   Excel on PDA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/331956-excel-pda.html)

trhhs[_3_]

Excel on PDA

Is there any product that can run excel macros on a pda? I have a
important spreadsheet that uses macros but the palm spreadsheet I hav
will not support macros. I will change to a microsoft based handhel
if there is a program that supports excel macros

--
trhh
trhhs's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=220

Remy[_3_]

Excel on PDA

Don't know of any PDA that supports that.
But with the new super small laptops like the Vaio or Libretto you get
the full functionality in the size of a bigger PDA.
But they are obviously a bit more expensive :-)

Remy