-   -   Pages on userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/331814-pages-userform.html)

Greg[_18_]

Pages on userform

Hi all

I am using the multipage option on a userform. It has 8 pages in it and I
would like to have the names of each page to represent a certain cell value.

Is this possible?

Thanks Greg

Robin Hammond[_2_]

Pages on userform

Greg,

This assumes page labels in first sheet first column.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim lCounter As Long
With MultiPage1
For lCounter = 0 To .Pages.Count - 1
.Pages(lCounter).Caption = Sheets(1).Cells(lCounter + 1, 1)
Next lCounter
End With
End Sub

Robin Hammond