-   -   What's in a (macro) NAME? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/331646-whats-macro-name.html)

rjamison

What's in a (macro) NAME?

Hi All......

When I do Tools Macro Macros, I get a nice list of all my macros.
Only
thing is, some of them are named just the name I gave them, and some
include
the FileName and/or ModuleName as a prefix. I don't like this, and
"Application.Run ("MacroName") will not find the macro unless I include
that
prefix, which of course I do not want to do..........any way I can keep
the
Editor from assigning these prefix's, or deleting them and/or renaming the
macros so the new names will stick?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3