-   -   Comment Text Promt (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/331523-comment-text-promt.html)

Rob Hargreaves[_2_]

Comment Text Promt

Hi I dont know if this is possible but I am using a form to enter
information to a sheet and would like to add comments to the destination
cell if the value entered fits criteria specified.

I have named ranges to use as set points to highlight abnormal values with
conditional formatting. I would like to use the same ranges as criteria to
add a comment.

If the form entry between nr1(100) and nr(200) then prompt for text to
insert into a comment following an entry to a form within the range of the
named ranges.

Thanks for your help
Rob

STEVE BELL

Comment Text Promt

You can add this to your code.
Just record a macro to see code for adding a comment to a cell. Than edit
the code to fit your needs.

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond