-   -   Workbook opens really small after protected (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/331517-workbook-opens-really-small-after-protected.html)

Mark Stephens

Workbook opens really small after protected

I want to open my workbook full screen so have put that in the open code. I
protected it and then when I open it it is full screen but only small size.
It's the protection that seems to be the problem as when I unprotect it it
fills the creen as I want. Anyone know what's going on?

Thks, M

Dick Kusleika[_4_]

Workbook opens really small after protected

Mark

Protect it how? What code are you using?

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP