-   -   How to "show all" items in a Pivot Table via vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/331240-how-show-all-items-pivot-table-via-vba.html)

dotti

How to "show all" items in a Pivot Table via vba

Hi,

i'm using Excel 2002 german:

How can I reset a pivot table to show all items (select all avaiable
checkboxes) like in the drop down menu via vba?

Currently I realized it with a for loop, but it requires a lot of time
and memory.

What about .showAllItems = True; this seems not to work!

Thx so far,

dotti

--
dotti
dotti's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24114

Tom Ogilvy

How to "show all" items in a Pivot Table via vba

Doesn't seem to work in Excel 2003 either.

Tom Ogilvy

"dotti" wrote in
message ...