-   -   Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/330057-manipulating-access-database-using-excel-userforms.html)

Purnima

Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

Hi,
I need help with accessing and manipulating an MS Access database using MS
Excel userforms.Can anyone please help me with the code.

Thanx.

Dick Kusleika[_4_]

Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

Purnima:

Can you be more specific about what you'll be doing. This may get you
started.

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...form-part-iii/

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP

Purnima wrote:
Hi,
I need help with accessing and manipulating an MS Access database
using MS Excel userforms.Can anyone please help me with the code.

Thanx.

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

You need to have some understanding of SQL and ADODB Recordsets. Lost of
examples can be found if you look in the help files, on MSDN or on Google to
get you started. You question was very open ended so that is about as much as
I can give you for now.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson