-   -   The Form option (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/330042-form-option.html)

kirbster1973

The Form option

Hi,

I have a largish spreadsheet with many column headings (about 30), i know of
the form option as an easy way of changing information or putting new
information in to the spreadsheet, however, what I would really like to do is
for the user to access this form by pressing a button on another sheet, so
that the list criteria are already put in and all she has to do is enter the
information she requires!

Is this possible??

Tom Ogilvy

The Form option

Are you talking about the Data=Form

worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
worksheets("sheet1").ShowDataForm

Tom Ogilvy

"kirbster1973" wrote in message

I have a largish spreadsheet with many column headings (about 30), i know

of
the form option as an easy way of changing information or putting new
information in to the spreadsheet, however, what I would really like to do

is
for the user to access this form by pressing a button on another sheet, so
that the list criteria are already put in and all she has to do is enter

the
information she requires!

Is this possible??

kirbster1973

The Form option

Perfect,

Thankyou very much, I really am a novice with Macros, knew it would be simple.

Regards

RIchard