-   -   Creating Custom Face IDs for Add-In Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/330030-re-creating-custom-face-ids-add-buttons.html)

Jim Cone

Creating Custom Face IDs for Add-In Buttons

Mark,

I use my own "Display Face Id's" add-in to provide a display
of the Excel button faces available. There are somewhere
around 3000 button faces available, depending on your Excel version.

There are several of these programs around,
but I feel mine is a little easier to use.

The add-in code includes assigning a button face to
a custom menu item and I supply the project
password with the program.

Glad to send it along, no charge, upon direct request.
Remove XXX from my email address.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
XX

"Mark Dev" wrote in message
All,

Can anyone give me some advice on the best method for creating custom icons
to use on my Add-In toolbar buttons? What's the process? What tools are
required?

Thanks

Mark Dev[_2_]

Creating Custom Face IDs for Add-In Buttons

Thanks, Jim. I think I'll take you up on that offer. Look for my e-mail
shortly.

Mark

"Mark Dev" wrote in message
All,

Can anyone give me some advice on the best method for creating custom
icons
to use on my Add-In toolbar buttons? What's the process? What tools are
required?

Thanks

GregR

Creating Custom Face IDs for Add-In Buttons

Jim, couldyou send me a copy of your add-in. Thanks

Greg