-   -   Copying a userform into a new workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/330021-copying-userform-into-new-workbook.html)

jase[_2_]

Copying a userform into a new workbook

I have a workbook, named workbook("base"), with a specific worksheet in
it, and I perform the following method:

worksheet(1).copy

I then want to be able to copy the userform "UsrFrm1" from
workbook("base") into the new workbook that is created when i do
"worksheet(1).copy"

do i need to use objects in the VBE model, or is it easier than that?

thanks in advance

Jason.

jase[_2_]

Copying a userform into a new workbook

cheers Norman

but what are the lines of code that'll programmatically do this for me?

Regards
Jason

Norie

Copying a userform into a new workbook

Check this link 'Programming To The Visual Basic Editor '
(http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm)

--
Norie
Norie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19362