-   -   Formula vs data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329915-formula-vs-data.html)

SHIPP

Formula vs data

I am creating a scheduling program whereby the user has the ability to
override the formula automatically created through my VB with a fixed date.
What I need is to move through the cells and determine which ones are actual
formulas vs which ones are fixed data. Does anybody have the code necessary
to determine whether a cell contains a formula or a fixed date?
--
M. Shipp

Vasant Nanavati

Formula vs data