-   -   Protected worksheet and Outlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329899-protected-worksheet-outlines.html)

Vlado Sveda[_2_]

Protected worksheet and Outlines

Hi everybody !

I need a help - I need to know, if there is a way how to use outlines
(expandable and colapsable) in protected worksheet.

Thank you in advance for your help !

arno

Protected worksheet and Outlines

Hi Vlado,

I need a help - I need to know, if there is a way how to use outlines
(expandable and colapsable) in protected worksheet.

see

arno

Vlado Sveda

Protected worksheet and Outlines

Thanks arno,

but unfortunatelly I'm not able to read information from this link. Could
you, please, be so kind and give some other way ho to solve my problem ?

Thank you once more time
Vlado

"arno" wrote:

Hi Vlado,

I need a help - I need to know, if there is a way how to use outlines
(expandable and colapsable) in protected worksheet.

see

arno

arno

Protected worksheet and Outlines