-   -   how change date format in range? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329868-how-change-date-format-range.html)

ccf2000

how change date format in range?

date format in a column is "1-JAN-04".I think to change date format is
yyyy-mm-dd,It is unavailable to use tools-style or format ,because there is
date in this column,I hope to straight effect using a method,Is the method
existed?
thank for helping!

Bob Phillips[_6_]

how change date format in range?

Just select the range, and goto FormatCellsCustom and add a format of
yyyy-mm-dd.

--

HTH

RP