-   -   How do I create a macro with relative address? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329702-how-do-i-create-macro-relative-address.html)

Demokritos

How do I create a macro with relative address?

How do I create a macro with relative reference in Excel 2003?

Bob Phillips[_7_]

How do I create a macro with relative address?

All sorts of functions, OFFSET, RESIZE etc.

What exactly are you trying to do?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Demokritos" wrote in message
How do I create a macro with relative reference in Excel 2003?

Demokritos

How do I create a macro with relative address?

Thank you for your answer.
I'm trying to create by using the macro recorder a very simple macro, which
moves 2 lines down every time I press the short key.

In the Excel version for Windows 95 there had been an option for relative
references using the recorder (Tools/Create Macro/Use Relative References).
In Excel 2003 I cannot find this option, so that the recorder creates only
absolute references.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

All sorts of functions, OFFSET, RESIZE etc.

What exactly are you trying to do?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Demokritos" wrote in message
How do I create a macro with relative reference in Excel 2003?

Bob Phillips[_7_]

How do I create a macro with relative address?

Sorry, I can't tell you how to overcome that change, but why don't you post
the code and we can help with that.