-   -   problem with relative reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329665-problem-relative-reference.html)

Herman

problem with relative reference

I was using the macro recorder as a starting point of my project and usually
when I record something, there's a stop button and a relative reference
button after I start recording. I seem to have lost these buttons and don't
quite know how to recover them. Please help. Thank you.

Herman

Ron de Bruin

problem with relative reference

Hi Herman

Start recording a macro
Right click on a commandbar and check the Stop recording
OK to stop the recording
Delete the macro

--
Regards Ron de Bruin