-   -   Changing a dial via VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329561-changing-dial-via-vba.html)

William Francis[_2_]

Changing a dial via VBA

Hi guys,

I am looking to build a sheet which has a series of dials which show results
from a customer survey. The dial is a semi-circle and the pointer should move
according to the result achieved.

I was looking to superimpose a pointer of some sort onto a graphic, I am
looking to get some code which will automatically move the pointer based on
the result in a cell. I have tried using lines from the Autoshapes menu but
the base of the line sometimes moves, meaning that this doesn't always work.

All suggestions and ideas gratefully received.

Thanks,
Will Francis

Ron Coderre[_5_]

Changing a dial via VBA