-   -   object selected on a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329425-object-selected-chart.html)

Anet

object selected on a chart

How can I find which object is selected on a chart (excel)?
SeriesCollection (1) or SeriesCollection (2)
or AxisTitle or other ?

Anet

Vasant Nanavati

object selected on a chart

Probably not comprehensive, but you could try:

Selection.Name

or:

TypeName(Selection)

--

Vasant

"Anet" wrote in message
How can I find which object is selected on a chart (excel)?
SeriesCollection (1) or SeriesCollection (2)
or AxisTitle or other ?

Anet

Tom Ogilvy

object selected on a chart

Another possible useful command:

Look in Excel VBA help at the GetChartElement method of the Chart Object.

Tom Ogilvy