-   -   Strike out feature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329336-strike-out-feature.html)

kaena

Strike out feature

Basic question: How do I use the strike out feature in microsoft excel?

Mark

Strike out feature

I think this is what you're asking about...

1) Select the text that you want to strike through
2) Right click and select 'Format Cells' option
3) On the 'Font' tab, check the 'Strikethrough' checkbox.

"kaena" wrote:

Basic question: How do I use the strike out feature in microsoft excel?

Bob Umlas[_3_]

Strike out feature

Format/Cells/Font/Strikethrough