-   -   Listbox with gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329326-listbox-gridlines.html)

Martin Hibberd[_2_]

Listbox with gridlines

Hi
Is there a way of displaying grid lines (horizontal and vertical) in a list
box ? I display 12 columns and many rows in a list box in quite a small font,
and grid lines would make it much easier to select.

Thanks in advance....

Martin

Edwin Tam[_7_]

Listbox with gridlines

No, there is no way to do this in Excel VBA.

Edwin Tam

http://www.vonixx.com