-   -   New line character problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329300-new-line-character-problem.html)

Kumar Muthiah

New line character problem

Hi,

I'm doing a project which requires XML files to be viewed in Microsoft
Excel 2002 or later. I'm using XSLT to transform XML into XML
Spreadsheet (XMLSS) format as required by Excel.

When I view the XML file using the XSLT file, I'm not able to view the
new line characters in Excel. I've tried to use <xsl:text</xsl:text.
It never works. Please help on this. I would be helpful to me, since
I'm doing the project currently. This is the only bug i'm facing.

Example:

<StackTraceNullPointerExceptio
ats.iden.doTest(CallAlert.java:21
<